Thursday, September 10, 2009

Scriptwriter Hunt - P 7 News Channel

P 7 News is a Hindi news channel providing an excellent opportunity for the students who are passionate towards script writing and want to pursue their career in this discipline.

We are inviting Mass Communication Colleges of Mumbai to participate and leverage their students to participate and count their strengths. The interested participants can send their entries to P 7 News at viewsp7@gmail.com. The Winner will be awarded with a certificate and 3 months of internship in the channel. We want your prestigious college to be a part of this event and make it memorable for the participants and channel too.

For Further updates keep reading...

8 comments:

  1. I am eagerly waiting for P 7 news channel to come in Mumbai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am a student of Mass Communication in Mumbai, and I find this Hunt for Scriptwriter very interesting. I will be sending my entries to you mail ID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    why this contest is only for students, cant people like me who are passed out from the course, cant we participate in this contest.
    Please contact me for this query

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings!
    I'm a student of MA (Mass Comm) and have a deep interest in script writing. This contest will be of a real help for the students who are eager to do something in scripting.. Please post all the details on your website, it will be of great help..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I am working in a print media but had interest in scripting from the time I was in college. This contest will be a good platform for me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello,

    I have been a student of Mass Comm. and as a student have written scripts for documentaries. currently working as a feature writer. seeing this contest I do believe that it's really gonna help a lot of aspiring people with their intesret and dreams in scrpting... wow,,,,,,go fast...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,
    This contest will be a very good platform for mass communication students or related to media line people

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a student of Mass Communication in rajasthan university This contest will be of a real help for the students who are eager to do something in scripting

    ReplyDelete